1. Once the requirements for admission are met the Student can complete the Teacher Education Admission Application online.
2. Once the application is submitted the appropriate Educator Preparation Program adviser/coordinator is notified via email. The email message has the data the student entered on the application.
3. After the Educator Preparation Program adviser/coordinator checks to see if the admission criteria are met by the student, they forward the e-mail message to Teresa Kahler, Coordinator of Licensure , in 133 MacKay.
4. This information is added to CyHire.
5. A letter of acceptance is emailed to the student within 4 weeks. The student can also log into the CyHire database to check admission status of submitting the application.