Directions for University Teacher Education e-Portfolio
Updated: December 2015
The use of Google's Chrome Browser is suggested.
1. Background Information:
Please download this zip file that contains the folders required to set-up your University teacher education e-Portfolio. If using a Mac, you may have to double click the file on the desktop to start download. If using a PC, you may have to click on file to "extract" the zip file.
2. Setting Up Your e-Portfolio in CyBox (Watch this Video!)
Log in to CyBox
(Login with your ISU username and password. If it is the first time you are using CyBox, just forward through the tutorial)
Watch this video that provides step-by-step instructions on how to set up your University teacher education e-Portfolio in CyBox. Please watch the video and follow each step carefully. If you have problems or questions after watching the video, please go to the CTLT in 0640 Lagomarcino Hall for hands-on assistance.
3. Sharing Your e-Portfolio with your Program Area - (Watch this Video!)
(Please read and follow all directions carefully!)
(Login to CyBox with your ISU username and password)
Watch this video, as well, that provides step-by-step instructions on how to share your University teacher education e-Portfolio with others in your program area. Please watch the video and follow each step carefully. If you have problems or questions, please go to the Center of Technology in Learning and Teaching (CTLT) in the School of Education (0640 Lagomarcino Hall) for hands-on assistance.
Please find the email address from the list below for your specific program area. Use this address as the "Collaborators" email address when "sharing" your eportfolio.
• firstname.lastname@example.org - (elementary education)
• email@example.com - (math education)
• firstname.lastname@example.org - (science education)
• email@example.com - (agricultural education)
• firstname.lastname@example.org - (English education)
• email@example.com - (world language and cultures education)
• firstname.lastname@example.org - (history education)
• email@example.com - (music education)
• firstname.lastname@example.org - (physical education & health)
After completing these steps your e-Portfolio will be shared to a CyBox account where university personnel will review your artifacts according to program requirements. Please note that all licensure areas (e.g., ECE, El Ed, English, History, Music, Math, Science, PE, etc.) have their own specific account for organizational purposes, so please make sure you are sharing your e-Portfolio to your program area email address.
If you still have problems or questions, please go to the Center of Technology in Learning and Teaching (CTLT) in the School of Education (0640 Lagomarcino Hall) for hands-on assistance at the Support Desk.
If you have problems or questions, please go to the CTLT in 0640 Lagomarcino Hall for assistance