A student seeking admission to the Iowa State University Educator Teacher Preparation Program must apply to be admitted to the program. The application process can be completed on Tk20. To complete the application, go to Tk20. Follow the provided directions:
- Log in using your NetID as the Username and your NetID Password as the Password. DO NOT CLICK ON “ADMISSIONS.” (If you have difficulty logging in, contact Heidi Doellinger at email@example.com.)
- On the menu on the left side, click on “Applications.”
- Click on the green “Create New Application” button.
- From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate application for your program and click “Next.”
- Complete the application by answering ALL of the questions on the form.
- If you need to stop before your application is complete, click “Save” at the bottom of the form and then click “Close.”
- When the application is complete, click the green “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the form. You cannot make any changes to the application once you SUBMIT the application.
If you have any questions, first look at the “Quick Guide” and then contact Heidi Doellinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.