There are a variety of forms and policies for graduate students in the School of Education at Iowa State University. Here you will find a few. Please contact the graduate support specialist or review the full School of Education handbook or Graduate College handbook if you need a form you cannot locate.
- Course agreement form – Advanced Special Topics (690)
- Course agreement form – Special Topics (590)
- Graduate College forms
- Online POSC
- Travel absence form
- Travel reimbursement worksheet
Handbooks, policies, & guidelines
- Graduate College student handbook
- SoE doctoral competencies
- SoE graduate program handbook (last updated September 7, 2018)
- Transfer course and overage course policy for the SoE
- Travel support
- Graduate student volunteer survey
Throughout the academic year, the School of Education has numerous opportunities to engage graduate students to help support the mission and the work of the school. Whether it is serving on a search committee, giving a prospective student a campus tour, or speaking with alumni, our graduate students lend an important and valued perspective to the work that we do. To ensure that we involve our graduate students in ways that are meaningful and interesting to them, we are creating a “volunteer” pool that we can refer to and pull from as opportunities to engage arise. Please review the list below, and let us know what activities you may be interested in helping the School with in the future.