The School of Education and Division of Teaching, Learning, Leadership, and Policy offers a fully online M.Ed. in Education with an emphasis in instructional technology. The M.Ed. is a 30-credit degree designed to support the professional practice of in-service teachers. The program is typically completed in three years.
Significant program highlights include:
- All students receive in-state tuition, regardless of state of residency
- Students take one course per semester
- All classes taught by ISU faculty and subject matter experts
- All students experience using new and emerging technologies for education – Web 2.0 tools, mobile apps, video conferencing, digital storytelling, web design, social media
- Program prepares students to become strong educators and leaders in the field
- Cohort model fosters a strong learning environment and connections with peers and instructors